Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by DaveS <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 22:37:55 UTC

Re: Table with a lot of ajax links

Hi Ernesto,

please can you give me som example codes of yours "AbstarctAjaxBehavior" and
"special link components".

I am trying to do it, but I am little bit lost.

Thanks a lot.

Dave

Re: Table with a lot of ajax links

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
I can also try to pack the project as a jar file (so, that is is reusable)
and move it to wicket-stuff or some other place that gets regularly
published.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Rodrigo Heffner <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, Ernesto.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have just added an example that seems to work. See

https://github.com/reiern70/antilia-bits/tree/master/wicket-sparelinks

Hope this helps.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Welnack <br...@mediadriver.com>.