Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/02/14 12:03:31 UTC

[FalconJx] AMD tests failing

Mike,

I've just updated my local projects, but some of the AMD test are
still failing. Is this expected (in the light of your earlier
statement about AMD tests) and should I ignore, or should is this a
problem on my end and should I hold of on commits until we figure out
what it is?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] AMD tests failing

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Quoting Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Mike,
>
> I've just updated my local projects, but some of the AMD test are
> still failing. Is this expected (in the light of your earlier
> statement about AMD tests) and should I ignore, or should is this a
> problem on my end and should I hold of on commits until we figure out
> what it is?

I know what it is, they are the old versions of the tests, I haven't
updated them yet. Sorry about this but I needed to figure out what I
was doing with the .as files.

Just don't commit for about 30 minutes, I will have this squared around.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com