Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Váry Péter <va...@wildom.com> on 2007/06/11 14:40:22 UTC

New archiver

Hi All,

Is there any way to add a new archiver to maven?

With the dependency plugin I would like to unpack my own warstub artifacts, but the dependency plugin does not know how to handle them.

I use pom like this:

  <build>

    <plugins>

      <plugin>

         <executions>

           <execution>

             <id>unpack-dependencies</id>

             <phase>generate-sources</phase>

             <goals>

               <goal>unpack-dependencies</goal>

             </goals>

             <configuration>

               <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}</outputDirectory>

               <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>

               <overWriteSnapshots>true</overWriteSnapshots>

               <includeTypes>warstub</includeTypes>

             </configuration>

           </execution>

         </executions>

       </plugin>

       <plugin>

         <groupId>com.wildom.maven.plugins</groupId>

         <artifactId>maven-warstub-plugin</artifactId>

         <extensions>true</extensions>

       </plugin>

     </plugins>

   </build>

I get this error:

$ mvn install

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

[INFO] Building c Maven Webapp

[INFO]    task-segment: [install]

[INFO] [dependency:unpack-dependencies {execution: unpack-dependencies}]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO] Unknown archiver type

Embedded error: No such archiver: 'warstub'.

[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds

[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 11 14:39:19 CEST 2007

[INFO] Final Memory: 6M/12M

Péter