Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Matthews <ma...@mysql.com> on 2007/10/05 21:22:35 UTC

Automatically updating the repository for MySQL Connector/J

Re: Automatically updating the repository for MySQL Connector/J

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I'm getting

ssh maven@rsync.mysql.com
THIS MACHINE IS NO LONGER THE STAGING MACHINE.

stage.mysql.com has been moved to new hardware. it is accessible
via in the internal network as 'stage'. the external ip has not
yet been shifted.

jimw (2005-7-14)
This account is currently not available.
Connection to rsync.mysql.com closed.

On 10/5/07, Mark Matthews <ma...@mysql.com> wrote:

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Re: Automatically updating the repository for MySQL Connector/J

Posted by Mark Matthews <ma...@mysql.com>.

Re: Automatically updating the repository for MySQL Connector/J

Posted by Tomasz Pik <to...@gmail.com>.
On 10/5/07, Mark Matthews <ma...@mysql.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We've been handing you .jars for awhile, but I finally got our web team
> to setup a rsync repository so that we can do this automagically.
>
> I have been working with Henri Yandell, through MAVENUPLOAD-1552, but I
> wanted to see if you had any tools that could maintain the repository
> structure based on the .jar files (with embedded POMs) that we've been
> sending you.
>
> We don't use Maven to build our stuff, so I'm not really clued in on
> what I have to do to get this all to work. I'm perfectly okay if you
> tell me to "RTFM", I just don't know where in the manual to look this
> stuff up.

Here's RTFM you're looking for:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
Please, scroll down to 'Sync'ing your own repository to the central
repository automatically'.

Regards,
Tomek