Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Skanda Development <sk...@satyam.net.in> on 2001/02/13 13:27:25 UTC

Query regarding xalan-Java 2.0.0

Hi!!
This is Arvind here.
I downloaded the xalan-j_2_0_0 recently.
I set all these jar files into the classpath.
ie.xalan.jar, xerces.jar, xalansamples.jar, xalanservlets.jar
and bsf.jar.

But on giving this command
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in hello.xml -xsl hello.xsl -out hello.html
I am getting an error ie.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:org.w3c.dom.Node:getLocalName()Ljava/lang/String not found.

Above error is applicable for different sample examples also.

Also please tell me how to apply different XSLs to single XML

Thanks

Arvind