Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Ve...@dell.com on 2017/04/09 15:18:46 UTC

About sending multipart-formdata support from olingo client core.

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi,

   I have a use case where client can send binary file with ContentType  as multipart/form-data.

I tried to use MediaEntity create request by setting ContentType  as multipart/form-data. But I am getting bad request - 400 from server as ContentType  does not have boundary set.

Is there any way I can leverage existing capabilities of olingo client to send  file?

Thanks
Venkat Donepudi
Dell EMC | Server Solutions
Venkat.donepudi@dell.com