Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Julio Cesar Damasceno <xj...@jheat.org> on 2009/07/24 21:23:39 UTC

Mysql ODE Schema File

On ODE User Guide:

http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ConfiguringODEinTomcatwithaMySQLdatabase

Step 3:
Make sure that MySQL is started and the ODE schema has been loaded in a *ode
* database.

In the binary distribution there is no .sql file, where I find this file?

--
Julio

Re: Mysql ODE Schema File

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
forget about the blog post actually. It was not yours.
everyone is asking for this mysql schema on the same day, I got confused :)

Re: Mysql ODE Schema File

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
Hi Julio,

Re: Mysql ODE Schema File

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Julio Cesar Damasceno <xj...@jheat.org>wrote:

> On ODE User Guide:
>

> http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ConfiguringODEinTomcatwithaMySQLdatabase
>
> Step 3:
> Make sure that MySQL is started and the ODE schema has been loaded in a
> *ode
> * database.
>
> In the binary distribution there is no .sql file, where I find this file?

I'll attach it to the doc, seems that several people are hitting that same
problem.

Matthieu