Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/27 18:00:14 UTC

Board Report

Dear all,

its reporting time again!

Here is the september draft we need to submit before 9th of September.
I don't expect to much changes here until that, so please lets go
ahead with that. Please lets dicuss if something here is wrong or
simply change the report yourself.

* http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/BoardReportsDrafts

Mentors, I think these reports needs to be signed meanwhile. Can one
of you do this?

Best regards,
Christian

Re: Board Report

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> Not required but I'll do it :)

Thanks :-)
Here is the link:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2009

Best,
Christian

Re: Board Report

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Aug 27, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> its reporting time again!
>
> Here is the september draft we need to submit before 9th of September.
> I don't expect to much changes here until that, so please lets go
> ahead with that. Please lets dicuss if something here is wrong or
> simply change the report yourself.
>
> * http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/BoardReportsDrafts
>
> Mentors, I think these reports needs to be signed meanwhile. Can one
> of you do this?

Not required but I'll do it :)