Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 15:58:36 UTC

CND definition

Hi,
I would like to define my own nodes.
My node is a multilingual 'folder' with its own name and own descripion.
I want some sort of virtual folder to aggregate these translations.
Of course I want my virtual folder to have virtual folder as child  and
files.
Here is my cnd:
<mix='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<slv='http://www.silverpeas.com/jcr/1.0'>

[slv:i18nNode] > nt:folder
  - slv:name (STRING) mandatory
  - slv:description (STRING)
  - slv:lang (STRING) = 'fr' mandatory

/*  Nodes are the themes used in kmelia */
[slv:node] > nt:folder
  + slv:translations (slv:i18nNode) multiple
  + * (slv:node)

/*  Kmelia instance node */
[slv:kmelia] > nt:folder
  + * (slv:node)

but I have this exception :
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {http://www.silverpeas.com/jcr/1.0}translations
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:773)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition(NodeImpl.java:903)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:409)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:380)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java:2446)

What am I missing ?
Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: CND definition

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Yes, that is it.
The good configuration is :
/*  Nodes are the themes used in kmelia */
[slv:node] > nt:folder
  - slv:translations (reference) multiple < slv:i18nNode
 + * (slv:node)

Emmanuel

Re: CND definition

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.