Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Gokulakannan Somasundaram <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 08:51:27 UTC

Problem with reading inputs using CSV Read

Hi,
   I am using JMeter to do the SOAP Webservices testing. I have added a CSV
Config element, a file with all the xml messages to be sent. So this is just
one variable {message}, that i am using in the text box provided for taking
inputs. While running the test, i found errors coming out after sometime
with the following message "XML document structures must start and end
within the same entity." . I found out the message for which it starts
occuring is around 37K. There is no problem when JMeter reads lines below
32K(atleast as per my observation). Do i have a configurable parameter
somewhere to increase the max input size?
   Please let me know.

Thanks,
Gokul.

Re: Problem with reading inputs using CSV Read

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 31/07/2009, Gokulakannan Somasundaram <go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    When i browsed through the source, i could find out it is because of the
>  default buffer size of the BufferedReader. I can see that we are using the
>  constructor of BufferedReader which doesn't take the buffer_size as
>  argument. But can we make that a configurable parameter and give that as an
>  input to the constructor of BufferedReader?

Anything is possible, but CSV Dataset is not designed for such usage.

Why not put the XML data in separate files, and use the CSV Dataset to
hold the file names?

Posted by Gokulakannan Somasundaram <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi,