Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2005/07/04 11:28:56 UTC

[m2] Artifact in two different versions?

Hi,

can I specify dependencies to an artifact in two different versions? We provide a library that can be used with webworks 1.x as well as with webworks 2.x. Since the artifact use internally different package names, this works perfectly. For M1 we introduced an artifactId for one of the libs on your own and use the override mechanism to point to a project local version, but this is gone for M2.

- Jörb

Re: [m2] Artifact in two different versions?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jörg,

You can. It's working for me with Hibernate 2.x and 3.x.

Regards

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You'll can use it with profiles. I'm not sure it's available in alpha-3.

Emmanuel