Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2004/06/25 21:48:47 UTC

Re: Intercepting Handler for Properties Files

I presume you mean the message resource properties files.  If so,
create your own IComponentMessagesSource and return it from
getComponentMessagesSource() on your own custom engine implementation.
We do this to return message resources from a database and it works
wonderfully.

	Erik