Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/12 11:47:38 UTC

SESSION RECORDING of RDP Sessions

Hi Team,

I have applied the below settings  for session recording of RDP sessions :-

<param name="recording-path">/tmp</param>
<param name="create-recording-path">true</param>
<param name="recording-name">session-video</param>

Now it is creating session-video( dump ) files in that directory which
needs to converted using

 guacenc -s 1280x720 -r 20000000 /tmp/session-video

Is there any way to watch the videos  using Web browser ?

Can we configure the timings within which we need  session recording ?

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh

Re: SESSION RECORDING of RDP Sessions

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
*Thanks * Aaron Newsome and Mike :)

Posted by Aaron Newsome <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 09:43 Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does it play videos .

The playback example loads a recording from a static file served via HTTP.

> It is showing the below screenshot :-

What have you changed so far in attempting to play your recordings using
the example?

What else need to be configure ?

There's nothing to configure - it's an example demonstrating the basics of
the playback portion of the JavaScript API.

What else you might need to do depends on what you've already done.

- Mike

Re: SESSION RECORDING of RDP Sessions

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
How does it play videos .

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
 Is there any way to watch the videos  using Web browser ?

Can we watch the videos after converting  in guacamole-server itself ? ( I
mean how can we watch videos on the same server . Is there any utility in
Guacamole through which we can do this )

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.