Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by AhmadJawid Muhammaid <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/16 12:52:53 UTC

Participate in GSoC 2020

Hello everyone!

This is Ahmad Jawid Muhammadi. I am a final year BCA student at Pune
University, India. After searching for quite a while I stumbled upon Mifos
Initiative and I got really excited by the work this community is doing! I
support the vision of helping the needy with the power of open-source and
ending poverty by writing code. I would love to contribute to the
organization through the upcoming GSoC 2020 program. I have been developing
android apps since 2017 and have my own apps on Google Play with thousands
of downloads and did an internship for Android development in a company
that was building loan taking apps for banks and other organizations. I was
in HDFC Bank's Aaramp project. Hope I will have a great time with the
organization and the community.

Sincerely