Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org> on 2010/01/02 13:35:41 UTC

[ANN] Maven Compiler Plugin 2.1 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven
Compiler Plugin, version 2.1

This plugin is used to compile the sources of your project. .

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
 <version>2.1</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Compiler Plugin - Version 2.1

** Bug
    * [MCOMPILER-10] - display summary information including number of
compiler errors when compiler plugin fails.
    * [MCOMPILER-52] - Need a way to specify the debug level
    * [MCOMPILER-53] - org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException :
Compilation failure. The system is out of resources.
    * [MCOMPILER-59] - Compilation fails on warning messages from javac (Java 6)
    * [MCOMPILER-74] - build failure when executable path contains spaces

** Improvement
    * [MCOMPILER-57] - State default source (1.3) and target (1.1) in
the documentation
    * [MCOMPILER-70] - use ${project.build.sourceEncoding} as default
value for "encoding" parameter
    * [MCOMPILER-73] - Warn about usage of platform encoding
    * [MCOMPILER-111] - Allow to configure fork mode via system property

** New Feature
    * [MCOMPILER-83] - add separate configuration for test compiler

** Task
    * [MCOMPILER-112] - Change mavenVersion from 2.0.6 to 2.0.9 in the prereq

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re : Re : [ANN] Maven Compiler Plugin 2.1 Released

Posted by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr>.
OK, thanks for the informations Stephen.

Regards,

Julien

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

De : Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org>
À : announce@maven.apache.org; Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
Cc : Maven Developers List <de...@maven.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Sam 2 Janvier 2010, 13 h 35 min 41 s
Objet : [ANN] Maven Compiler Plugin 2.1 Released