Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/05/27 15:02:37 UTC

New article on how to create a desktop app with Apache Royale and ElectronJS

Hi,

new arcticle from Judah Frangipane is up!

https://twitter.com/ApacheRoyale/status/1133025119075479552

don't forget to share the new tweet please! :)

and enjoy!!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: New article on how to create a desktop app with Apache Royale and ElectronJS

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
done! :)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by QA <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by QA <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonis,

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you got it working. I'll make some
additional notes about these issues in the post. I've added the complete
project as an attachment at the end of the post.

Jude

Posted by Antonis Kalodimos <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sharing Piotr!

Posted by QA <fl...@gmail.com>.
Great work Piotr! I'll update the post with a link and add your notes!

Jude

PS (if you see this email twice my original replies were not sent to the
list)

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonis,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: New article on how to create a desktop app with Apache Royale and ElectronJS

Posted by Antonis Kalodimos <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonis Kalodimos <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes i had this tag