Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gr...@emc.com on 2008/09/16 18:21:44 UTC

Newbie question on running the CXF Samples in Eclipse

Help please.

I installed CXF on my machine, and am successful in running the samples
from the command line.
Now I want to see these samples running in Eclipse.  But I am somewhat
stuck (likely due to something simple).

I installed Eclipse (Ganymede) with the SOA Tools Project.
I set up the CXF runtime in eclipse according to
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/cxfeclipseplugininstructions.html.

I installed Tomcat and set up the server as specified in
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/cxfeclipseplugininstructions.html

I created a new project and imported the samples directory from the CXF
install directory.

But now comes the really newbie question: "what else do I need to do in
order to actually run or execute any of these samples in the eclipse
environment?  How do I actually run (or debug) one of these sample
applications?".

Thanks in advance

sgg

RE: Newbie question on running the CXF Samples in Eclipse

Posted by Gr...@emc.com.
Ok, classpath incorrectly set up, this is what was tripping me up.

Posted by "Ostermueller, Erik" <Er...@fnis.com>.
Use eclipse to start tomcat.