Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org> on 2022/07/05 19:21:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Gokcen Iskender joins Phoenix PMC

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Gokcen
Iskender
has accepted our invitation to join the PMC.

Please join me in congratulating Gokcen!

Thanks,

Geoffrey Jacoby

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gokcen Iskender joins Phoenix PMC

Posted by GOKCEN Iskender <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Jacob Isaac <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Gokcen.