Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/10 03:01:59 UTC

Re: Aggregate Table- Sub result

not sure what you mean by sub-result.

jmeter currently has aggregate listener and aggregate table.  The results
are shown by URL. It's unclear what you mean by sub-result from the email.
Also, ask yourself, what's the purpose of the sampler? In a normal HTTP
request, each request has a specific URL with request parameters. There are
no sub results, unless someone wants to measure how long it takes to load
each embedded resource.

To do that, one would need to break a request down to the smallest item, and
set the request to not retrieve embedded resources.

hope that helps

peter

Re: Web Services Problem

Posted by jai nathe <ye...@yahoo.co.in>.
i am using Soap webservice sampler.......

Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:  are you using the XML rpc sampler, or the soap webservice sampler?

peter

On 10/10/06, jai nathe wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to jmeter.I am testing my appplication through jmeter.Ineed to send a soap request to my application through web services.
> I am getting the following Error response in jmeter.
> Thread Name: Test 1-1
> Sample Start: Tue Oct 10 11:12:53 IST 2006
> Load time: 0
> HTTP response code: 000
> HTTP response message: For input string: "1631 "
> HTTP response headers:
>
> I captured through TCPMON
>
> The request is
>
> POST /normal/servlets/ServerSOAPProcessor HTTP/1.0
> Host: 107.108.72.236:6080
> SOAPAction: "srm:GET"
>
> with XML file
>
> and the response is
>
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Host: www.rmdevice.samsung.com
> Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:59:10 GMT
>
> with response XML file.....
> But i was not able to get the response in Jmeter.I guess the reason may
> be HTTP version.Because jmeter sends the version HTTP 1.0 to my
> application and my application sends as HTTP 1.1
> Can anyone tell me how to trackle this problem.....
>
> Regards,
> minnal.

---------------------------------
 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India

Re: Web Services Problem

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Monitor plan for WAS 5.1 MBean StatusServlet

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I know it's feasible. I did a port of Tomcat's status servlet for BEA
weblogic a few years back, but i don't have the code anymore.

as long as you output the statistics in the same format, you should be able
to re-use the monitor listener to save time.  though if you want something
that nicer and better, I would use a different format for the server stats
and write a new listener.

peter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I would look at jmeter's tomcat monitor then.  that shows the approach I
used to show tomcat performance statistics like threads, and memory usage.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-monitor-test-plan.html

if you're using a J2EE compliant app server, you should be able to use JMC
client to talk to JMX component on the serverside to get the performance
metrics.

Web Services Problem

Posted by jai nathe <ye...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,
          I am new to jmeter.I am testing my appplication through jmeter.I need to send a soap request to my application through web services.
  I am getting the following Error response in jmeter.
  Thread Name: Test 1-1
Sample Start: Tue Oct 10 11:12:53 IST 2006
Load time: 0
HTTP response code: 000
HTTP response message: For input string: &quot;1631 &quot;

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:59:10 GMT

  with response XML file.....

Posted by priya menon <pr...@yahoo.com>.