Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/26 16:49:59 UTC

Re: org.netezza.error.NzSQLException: ERROR: Invalid datatype - TEXT

Please take a look at getJDBCType() in:
sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/jdbc/PostgresDialect.scala

You can register dialect for Netezza as shown
in sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/jdbc/JdbcDialects.scala

Cheers

Posted by Sri <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted trick worked, need to commit this feature in next spark release.

Thanks
Sri

Sent from my iPhone