Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Erik B. Craig" <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 15:57:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r636529 [1/15] - in /geronimo/samples/branches/1.0: ./ migration-ejb-bmp/ migration-ejb-bmp/dd/ migration-ejb-bmp/dd/META-INF/ migration-ejb-bmp/jndi/ migration-ejb-bmp/src/ migration-ejb-bmp/src/com/ migration-ejb-bmp/src/com/ibm/ mi

Joe,

I am trying to back-port the migration samples relevant for the older
branches of the server into the svn repository.
I started by cleaning up the ones intended for the 1.0 version of the server
yesterday, and am working my way up from there, as all of them have not yet
been verified or modified to work on later versions of the server, while
some of them have and are attached to the wiki articles for those versions (
1.1, 2.0, 2.1)

--
Erik B. Craig