Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sunitha nair <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/08/09 07:00:47 UTC

Adding Bookmarks on Fop page......

hi all,
how can i add book mark on my pdf page.I
mean chapter index on left side of my pdf page
which link to the corresponding chapters,which
will be showed on the screen.Index will remain always
same on the page and only the content frame will
change.
please help me.
regards
sunitha

Re: Adding Bookmarks on Fop page......

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
if you look on this page you should find what you are looking for:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions.html

there is also an example in
docs/examples/fo/pdfoutline.fo

Note: in current cvs this feature is broken