Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by newbie-gero <ch...@e7tech.com> on 2008/03/25 10:42:34 UTC

Deployment error when i deploy my EJB program in Geronimo

Hi lists,
I have deploy my EJB on Geronimo but it gives out errors. My program has
been tested on other application server and it is working fine.

I have upload my codes here
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16272291/MusicApp.ear MusicApp.ear

This is the error it displays:
Error: Unable to distribute MusicApp.ear: Could not parse
    application.xml

        Invalid deployment descriptor: errors:

    error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected element
    'module@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee' instead of
    'resource-ref@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee' here in element
    application@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee

    Descriptor:

    <application xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/application_5.xsd" version="5"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee">

      <description>Application description</description>

      <display-name>MusicDAOApp</display-name>

      <resource-ref>

        <res-ref-name>jdbc/MusicDB</res-ref-name>

        <jndi-name>java:/jdbc/MusicDB</jndi-name>

      </resource-ref>

      <module>

        <web>

          <web-uri>war-ic.war</web-uri>

          <context-root>music</context-root>

        </web>

      </module>

      <module>

        <ejb>ejb-jar-ic.jar</ejb>

      </module>

      <!--<module>

        <java>app-client-ic.jar</java>

      </module>-->

    </application>

Thanks

Re: Deployment error when i deploy my EJB program in Geronimo

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
You can have a look at the samples available with G documentation.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/sample-applications.html- G 2.0.x
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html- G 2.1

Thanks
Ashish