Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ross Mason <ro...@cubis.co.uk> on 2005/03/09 11:06:49 UTC

New header incoding behaviour in 1.2-RC3

Hi All,

I've recently upgraded to Axis 1.2-RC3 from 1.2-RC2 and I'm seeing new
behaiour thats causing my code to break.  I'm setting some custom String
headers but they're being base64 encoded.

how do I read this encoded value from the header?

Cheers,

Ross

Re: New header incoding behaviour in 1.2-RC3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
hmm..that does not ring a bell. can you please open a bug report with
some sample code? soap traces? wsdl?

thanks,
dims