Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jeff Klukas <jk...@simple.com> on 2017/11/01 14:40:30 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-215: Add topic regex support for Connect sinks

I haven't heard any additional concerns over the proposal, so I'd like to
get the voting process started for:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-215%3A+Add+topic+regex+support+for+Connect+sinks

It adds a topics.regex option for Kafka Connect sinks as an alternative to
the existing required topics option.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-215: Add topic regex support for Connect sinks

Posted by Jeff Klukas <jk...@simple.com>.
I've made all the changes on the KIP-215 and general KIP page to mark this
as approved. Just waiting on approval and merging of the PR at this point.

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,

Posted by Stephane Maarek <st...@simplemachines.com.au>.
+1! The S3 or hdfs connector will now be super powerful !

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
Nice addition!

Posted by Jeff Klukas <jk...@simple.com>.

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.