Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Daniel Farinha <da...@ktorn.com> on 2004/03/15 12:46:48 UTC

Browsing static pages within a portlet

I need to browse a number of local static pages within a single portlet.
Unfortunately I can't use IFRAME or any other fancy HTML tags.

I'm considering extending FileServerPortlet, so that any pages that it
servers will have the HTML parsed, and normal <a href> links will be
re-written to a format that the portlet can catch (say using something like
JSLINK) to then open the respective static page.

Is this a feasible solution, or are there better alternatives?

Regards

Daniel Farinha

Re: Browsing static pages within a portlet

Posted by Glen Carl <gl...@buonvia.com>.
I will try get a patch to the community.
Glen

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by Glen Carl <gl...@buonvia.com>.