Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/26 20:00:23 UTC

Java2WSDL --style WRAPPED (need for 1.0 ?)

I have been working on some Java2WSDL changes today.

1) The --style DOCUMENT option is broken.  The generated wsdl does not have
a type section, plus several other problems.

2) Added a --style WRAPPED option to generate doc/lit wrapped style wsdl.

3) Minor cleanup of the affected code.

4) Changes to JavaProvider and Java2WSDLAntTask for the new WRAPPED option.

I am still doing some testing.  Could we include these changes in Axis 1.0.

Thanks

Rich Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere & Axis Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)