Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lefrançois, Carl <Le...@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> on 2007/09/25 17:17:58 UTC

Axis 1.4 Technical question for Intranet use

Hi;

First of all, I want to apologize for my English since my native language is French (Canada) !

Last week, we found a specific problem in testing our new system.  To test the robustness of the services we developped in the case of our internet link goes down, we modified some url links in the file server-config.wsdd.  We changed the following original line

To the following (skip the first "s" to force a wrong address)

encodingStyle="http://chemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

In trying to restart the Axis server, we had the following error.
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class ca.gc.dfo.wds.Status in registry org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@9fdee

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class ca.gc.dfo.wds.Status in registry org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@9fdee
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:QIMLTPAQUETS

Can you explain me why we get that error ?
Is that mean that we need to have a permanent access to the Internet to be able to use the Axis software ?  If it's the case, we are in deep trouble with our implementation !

Thanks in advance for your help !

Bye :-)

Carl Lefrançois
Programmeur-analyste  - Programmer-analyst
Service Hydrographique du Canada - Canadian Hydrographic Service
Institut Maurice Lamontagne - Maurice Lamontagne Institute
Local : B-504-1
Courriel : lefrancoisc@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tél. : (418)775-0827

RE: Axis 1.4 Technical question for Intranet use

Posted by Lefrançois, Carl <Le...@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>.
This is what thought :-) Thanks a lot :-)

but a UNIQUE NAME, which LOOKS LIKE an internet link.
therefore your software cannot find an expected unique name.
cheers,
wolfgang
--- Lefrançois, Carl <Le...@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>

Posted by WJ Krpelan <kr...@yahoo.com>.