Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 16:54:04 UTC

TinyMCE InPlaceEditComponent on Wicket 6

Hello,

I'm working on a large web application. Parts of the application are still
running on Wicket 1.4, but I'm in the process of migrating them to Wicket
6. We used the wicket.contrib.tinymce.InPlaceEditComponent for inline
editing of large texts. This worked fine on Wicket 1.4, but there seem to
be some problems on Wicket 6.14.
I now have to double-click on a text label before it is turned into a
TinyMCE editor. On Wicket 1.4 a single click was enough.
I can work with the editor but once a click on the cancel button, things go
wrong. I can open the editor again by double-clicking the text, but in the
editor, nothing works anymore.

Is anyone using the TinyMCE editor on Wicket 6?

Kind regards,
Dirk Germonpré.

Re: TinyMCE InPlaceEditComponent on Wicket 6

Posted by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I understand. In that case, I still need a getter method for the settings
object inside the TinyMceBehavior.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dirk,

I changed the code following your advices:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/d763815f6cc05d799df628e2c3cba61b9c6b1410

Posted by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>.
Great! It does the trick. Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Dirk.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
It's a problem introduced with the workaround at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5248 and never removed. If
you try working with version  6.9.0 (both Wicket and WicketStuff) you
shouldn't have this problem. I'm committing a fix.

Posted by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>.

--
Dirk Germonpré
adres: Zuiderboomgaard 9, 8310 Assebroek

Re: TinyMCE InPlaceEditComponent on Wicket 6

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,