Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by ishara premadasa <id...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/06 06:54:20 UTC

Re: executing a simple hello world BPEL process

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Chhoker <pu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks but i have already did that but what I am looking for is how to
> execute
> the whole apache ode sourcecode that i downloaded using SVN from
>
> svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/trunk
>
> I want to debug it so as to know what is calling what just to get familiar
> with
> what is going on!

Hi Chhoker,
I have also started working with ODE recently and this is how to debug ODE
with Tomcat in both Windows and Ubuntu environments (if you are using axis2
war deployment).Hope this helps.

[1].
http://isharapremadasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-debug-apache-ode-with-apache.html

--
*Best Regards.*

*Ishara Premadasa,*
Trainee Software Engineer/Undergraduate,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka.