Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jonathan Porterfield <jk...@pacbell.net> on 2002/03/22 18:44:09 UTC

portlet.getContent()

Hey there jetspeed-listies,

In the standard distribution, all of the portlet content is layed out like..
>From here you can wrap it in whatever, but the content will always be like
this...

  |-----------------|
  | [portlet title] |
  |                 |
  |                 |
  | [ portlet       |
  |         content]|
  |                 |
  |                 |
  |                 |
  |-----------------|

I would like to be able to define a control that places the portlet title
somewhere else. I've looked through the portlet source but I havn't found
where the title is pasted into the output.

More specifically, I am using mostly VelocityPortlets and would like some
direction in that realm. I guess my ideal would be to dump it into the
portlet's context. Kinda like the jetspeed-tab.vm uses $tab.Title.

Thanks in advance for any help locating this.

-Jonathan

RE: portlet.getContent()

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
look at the examples of vm controls in webapp/templates/vm
Search on "$portlet.Title" in this directory