Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Atul <at...@direct2s.com> on 2004/12/10 10:18:05 UTC

SVN Import error

Hi!

I configured subversion with apache 2.0.50. But when i run command

svn import -m "Importing first project" --username=svn bin/
http://"myapacheaddress"/svn/myproject/trunk

,it gives mo error,

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/myproject/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/myproject/trunk': 500 Internal Server Error
(http://myapacheaddress)

what does this error mean. Also i can't browse svn repository through
apache address.

Regards,

Atul

Re: SVN Import error

Posted by "Martin A. Brooks" <ma...@hinterlands.org>.
Atul wrote:

>svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/myproject/trunk'
>svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/myproject/trunk': 500 Internal Server Error
>(http://myapacheaddress)

Take a look at the apache error log.  It'll give you more information as
to what is causing the problem.

Regards

Mart.