Posted to hadoop-migrations@infra.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/24 08:45:01 UTC

Problem with publishHTML

Hi Gavin

We meet this error when migrating the nightly job of HBase

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'publishHTML' found among
steps

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2/3/console

It seems that we need to install a jenkins plugin.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50649363/no-such-dsl-method-publishhtml-found-among-steps

Could you please help installing the HTMLPubliser plugin?

https://plugins.jenkins.io/htmlpublisher/

And we seems to hit this issue

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-48556

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Problem with publishHTML

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Got it.

Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> 于2020年7月29日周三 上午2:05写道:

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Problem with publishHTML

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Gavin,

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Problem with publishHTML

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi 张铎(Duo),

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Problem with publishHTML

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re[5]: Github pull request builder

Posted by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gavin,

Does we have any update on credentials for the GitHub ?

I have updated the github webhook of the
https://github.com/apache/ambari/  to point to the new CI in
and now stuck with credentials i need to feed to
Ambari-PreCommit-GitHub-PR to start checking the job.

Another point, can i request another credentials or new one if it will
work better?

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitry,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 1:58 AM Dmitry Grinenko
<dg...@cloudera.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Gavin,
>

> Nevermind, it seems that multibranch pipline should be able to do the
> job,

Great!

> but i unable to locate the moved asfbot or asf-ci credentials.
> Without them, plugin unable to post check status back to the pull
> request

Thanks, I'll take a look

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re[3]: Github pull request builder

Posted by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gavin,

Nevermind, it seems that multibranch pipline should be able to do the
job, but i unable to locate the moved asfbot or asf-ci credentials.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitry,