Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wpeirone <wp...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 22:35:12 UTC

Re: A little problem with annotation @CsvRecord

Hi guys,

I´m using camel bindy 2.8.0-fuse-07-16  in equinox
I tried some of the solutions in this post, but without good results.

I´m still getting java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The separator has not
been defined in the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during
initModel. must be specified

Last try was with getting the object from the context, because other
examples think applies to newer releases.
Any clue about what can I try?, It´s possible that in osgi (equinox) really
is not getting the separator ? @CsvRecord(separator = ",")

thanks,
Walter

Re: A little problem with annotation @CsvRecord

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

If you deploy as WAR etc then you need to setup that jboss classloader
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-run-activemq-and-camel-in-jboss.html
http://camel.apache.org/camel-jboss.html

Bindy still requires this but we have a ticket to remove this need,
but this requires unfortunately a bit more work.
And as bindy works well on tomcat / jetty etc then its less people
having this trouble.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: A little problem with annotation @CsvRecord

Posted by "sanjay.gautam" <sa...@gmail.com>.
[...]

java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
[rt.jar:1.7.0_71]

Re: A little problem with annotation @CsvRecord

Posted by wpeirone <wp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

Thanks for fast response.
I tried outside osgi and works fine. I didn´t tried in Karaf (I have to
invest some time trying it).

I moved to camel-beanio and It´s working inside osgi too, so appears to be a
problem of bind with osgi.

I´m just starting with osgi stuffs, when I´ll could figure out the full
picture (or almost full) picture I´ll try to contribute if it´s really a bug
(i´m not sure if I was doing something wrong).

thank you very much,
Walter

Re: A little problem with annotation @CsvRecord

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its hard to tell when its OSGi. If you have an unit test or run your
app outside OSGi and then see if it works.
Then you know its when you deploy and run in OSGi there is something "wrong".

And you can also try upgrading the Camel version / ESB version. Or try
patching the code yourself if there is a fix.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:35 PM, wpeirone <wp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I´m using camel bindy 2.8.0-fuse-07-16  in equinox
> I tried some of the solutions in this post, but without good results.
>
> I´m still getting java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The separator has not
> been defined in the annotation @CsvRecord or not instantiated during
> initModel. must be specified
>
> Last try was with getting the object from the context, because other
> examples think applies to newer releases.
> Any clue about what can I try?, It´s possible that in osgi (equinox) really
> is not getting the separator ? @CsvRecord(separator = ",")
>
> thanks,
> Walter

Claus Ibsen