Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Hunter <jh...@acm.org> on 2000/04/17 18:44:52 UTC

3.1 bug? destroy() not called on a reload

Here's a note from my ISP regarding their testing of Tomcat 3.1.  If
it's true destroy() isn't called on a reload, that's a showstopper bug
in my opinion.  Could someone with more time check?

--
Stephan has done some early
testing of 3.1 and everything but class reloading seems to be stable.

-jh-