Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com> on 2006/10/09 21:54:50 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] not uploading at full speed

At 12:40 PM 10/10/2006, you wrote:
>how comes the max my users can get is 14kb/s that 1 person using the
>server i am currently using 2.2MB Broadband running at about 237
>KB/S upload look here for total specs
><http://www.speedtest.net/result/49345028.png>http://www.speedtest.net/result/49345028.png
>any reason why my users can get max 14 kb/s ?

More information is needed.

What version of apache, what operating system, how your server is
connected to the internet, and best, how you're coming to this
conclusion, and the domain so people here can test.

Re: [users@httpd] not uploading at full speed

Posted by Chris Ackford <ch...@gmail.com>.
>>how comes the max my users can get is 14kb/s that 1 person using the
>>server i am currently using 2.2MB Broadband running at about 237 KB/S
>>upload look here for total specs
>><http://www.speedtest.net/result/49345028.png>http://www.speedtest.net/result/49345028.png
>>any reason why my users can get max 14 kb/s ?
>
> More information is needed.
>
> What version of apache, what operating system, how your server is
> connected to the internet, and best, how you're coming to this conclusion,
> and the domain so people here can test.

version ... 2 (apache2TRIAD) install if that helps
OS .... Windows XP PRO SP2
how its connected ... server to switch to routor to internet
how im coming to the conclusion ... my users have been telling me that its
downloading at 14kb/s witch is v slow its about 56k speed lol thats onlin
when downloading files though
try downloading
http://chrisandhayz.love-is-in-the-air.be/temp_files_to_be_deleted/Renders.rar
to see how slow it is