Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bernard Lange <be...@man.poznan.pl> on 2006/08/04 11:13:07 UTC

Tacos4 Live Demo is down?

Hello,

My colleague is doing Tapestry/JSF evaluation in terms of their
suitability for his project. To support my argument, that Tapestry would
be a great choice I wanted to show him some cool features, he asked
about, that can be obtained in Tap 4 / 4.1 using Tacos.

Unfortunately it seems that Tacos4 demo app is down for some reasons :/

Is it temporary? When the demo will be up? Or where can I find the
up-to-date demo of Tacos?

TIA,
Bernard

Re: Tacos4 Live Demo is down?

Posted by Bernard Lange <be...@man.poznan.pl>.
Bernard Lange wrote:
> I forgot to add that I'm talking about live demo referenced from Tacos
> home page <http://tacos.sourceforge.net/>
>
> Demo link
> <http://opencomponentry.com:8080/tacos/>

Yeah right. As I wrote in other post. Above link is OK. But

<http://demo.opennotion.com/tacos4/core/DialogExample.html>

link referenced from Dialog component reference page is broken.

regards,
Bernard

Re: Tacos4 Live Demo is down?

Re: Tacos4 Live Demo is down?

Posted by Bernard Lange <be...@man.poznan.pl>.
Josh Long wrote:
> download tacos and the war for the demo is available ont he sam page
> from sourceforge as the tacos lib itself. plop it in a container and
> you're all set. ;-)

Thanks. I've just noticed what is wrong. The links in tacos component
reference are wrong.

I.e. Dialog component page references Tacos Live demo, link points to:

<http://demo.opennotion.com/tacos4/core/DialogExample.html>

It *DOES NOT* work.

However, the main site refrences live demo, as well but placed at address:

<http://opencomponentry.com:8080/tacos/>

Only after pasting the link into mail client I've noticed that it is
different from what I've tried on Dialog page.

And it *DOES* work.

Whoever is responsible for Tacos site, please take care of it. It took 4
posts to resolve this ;-)

Best regards,
Bernard

Re: Tacos4 Live Demo is down?

Posted by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com>.
download tacos and the war for the demo is available ont he sam page
from sourceforge as the tacos lib itself. plop it in a container and
you're all set. ;-)

Josh