Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by David You <Da...@hds.com> on 2002/08/05 20:59:39 UTC

macros are cached even the the resource load cache is set to fals e

Hi there,

The macros always get to be cached even the cache policy is set to false.
if I changed the macro, I have to restart the server to show the effect (The
vm reloaded though).

thanks
David

Re: macros are cached even the the resource load cache is set to fals e

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 8/5/02 2:59 PM, "David You" <Da...@hds.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> The macros always get to be cached even the cache policy is set to false.
> if I changed the macro, I have to restart the server to show the effect (The
> vm reloaded though).

If you mean the templating cache policy, yes, they are different beasties.

The behavior you are seeing depends on :

1) where you are defining your VMs - are these 'global' VMs (from a
'library' file) or are they local to your templates

2) what are your configuration properties related to VMs

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.