Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/03 07:33:38 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Zeppelin Client API (Zeppelin SDK)

Sounds good to me as well.

BTW, don't we have to change some web socket code as well? <- It's just an
idea.

I would like to see PoC for it and I'm willing to help to improve it
because my company needs it too.

2020년 8월 1일 (토) 오전 12:05, Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [Proposal] Zeppelin Client API (Zeppelin SDK)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

I have created PR for this feature, this is a big PR. But you can just take
a look at the examples in new module zeppelin-client-examples to see what
this zeppelin client api would look like. Welcome any comment and feedback.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3887

Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月3日周一 下午3:35写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [Proposal] Zeppelin Client API (Zeppelin SDK)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

--
Best Regards