Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/07/29 03:44:13 UTC

[ANN]Welcome to our new committer: Wenjun Ruan

Hi Wenjun,

Welcome you to join us as a new committer.

The PMC for Apache DolphinScheduler
has invited Wenjun Ruan to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project and can merge PRs or close issues. This should enable better
productivity.

Wish you make more contributions in the future.
Wish everyone has a pleasant open source journey in our community.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Wenjun[1], would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1]: https://github.com/ruanwenjun
--
Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [ANN]Welcome to our new committer: Wenjun Ruan

Posted by Shiwen Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Welcome Wenjun!

Shiwen Cheng / 程世文
DolphinScheduler Committer
Mobile: (+86)15201523580
E-mail: chengshiwen@apache.org

wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月29日周四 下午1:15写道:

Posted by David Dai <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

I hope everyone has a good journey in DolphinScheduler Community.

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair
David Dai
lidongdai@apache.org
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailidong
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>
---------------

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--------------------

Posted by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com>.

回复: [ANN]Welcome to our new committer: Wenjun Ruan

Posted by lilin <sa...@foxmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by BoYiZhang <zh...@apache.org>.
hi: