Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com> on 2002/03/06 14:58:01 UTC

weblogic6.1 and soap2.2

I'm trying to deploy a soap2.2 web service on weblogic 6.1, I have
soap2.2 as a war file and I can see the jsp's for the admin and I can
deploy a web service just fine, but when I try to hit it with a client I
get the following null pointer exception error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput.clearBuffer
(ChunkOutput.java:231)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput.flush(Chunk
Output.java:251)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutputWrapper.flus
h(ChunkOutputWrapper.java:152)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl
.flush(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:119)
        at org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.writeT
o(TransportMessage.java:462)
        at org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPo
st(RPCRouterServlet.java:347)
..
..
Now, I checked the mail-archive to see if others have run into the
problem, and it seems that they have, but I was not able to find a
resolution.  Is there one? and if there is what is it?

-thanks
Gus

--
Gus Delgado