Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 10:33:29 UTC

M1: custom goal and the reactor

Hello List,

Just a simple best practice question:

Let's say I have a custom goal mycompany:deploy which does a couple of
things (deploy the artifact but also other kind of things). I have a
hierarchy of project

myapp/
  tools/
     tools1/
     tools2/
  modules/
     modules1/
  samples/

I would like that anywhere in this hierarchy, mycompany:deploy behaves
as expected. In tools, it deploys all tools ; in modules1, it deploys
module1, etc.

Does anyone has a sample example of this scenario? (In some case, the
goal is a simple goal, while in other part of the hierarchy it's a
reactor).

Thanks,

Stéphane
--