Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Emad Mushtaq <em...@sigmatec.com.pk> on 2010/02/12 20:42:18 UTC

Re: Has anyone prepared a general purpose synonyms.txt for search engines

Wow thanks!! You all are awesome! :D :D

--
Muhammad Emad Mushtaq
http://www.emadmushtaq.com/

Re: Has anyone prepared a general purpose synonyms.txt for search engines

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
openthesaurus seems to be european languages, not including English :)
 Wordnet is a venerable thesaurus project:

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/

and lucene-contrib includes a set of tools for using it.

http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/?q=wordnet

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Has anyone prepared a general purpose synonyms.txt for search engines

Posted by Julian Hille <ju...@netimpact.de>.
Hi,