Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Li, Jack" <ja...@intel.com> on 2002/02/01 08:01:02 UTC

To who that run Linux Apache Commercial Web Server

Hi,

    I want to calculate the HA (high availability) of Apache Web server
on Linux machine. The method is collect the log data of as many Linux
machines that running Apache web server as possible,  then calculate
the total downtime of there servers. And the average HA could be
calculated as

HA = 1 - (total downtime) / (total time of the log data represent)

    Could anyone that run Linux Apache servers help me? I need  as many
of your running record as possible. The record with analysis of the
reason that cause the service interrupt (hardware failure, kernel bug
or Apache bug) would be much better. Thanks in advance!

    Or, if you know where I can get those records, or who knows
where I can get them, please tell me!

Best regards
Jack