Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Julius Davies <ju...@cucbc.com> on 2005/01/18 20:12:34 UTC

Re: How to compare request details between HttpClient and Internet browser?

I really like Mozilla's "livehttpheaders" plugin:

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/

After installing both Mozilla and "livehttpheaders", you turn on header
tracing by starting up Mozilla and selecting from the Tools menu:

Tools --> Web Development --> Live HTTP Headers

Of course you're then stuck with Mozilla and can't file your taxes
online because QuickTaxWeb will block you.  So you'll also need this
plugin:

http://useragentswitcher.mozdev.org/

;-)

yours,