Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/07 11:52:01 UTC

[Result][VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 2.14.0

Hello all,

The vote passed with the following results:

6 +1 binding votes: James Netherton, Claus Ibsen, Otavio Rodolfo Piske,
Alexandre Gallice, Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Zineb Bendhiba
2 +1 non-binding votes: Zheng Feng  and Pasquale Congiusti

Thanks all for the votes.

I'll go ahead with the steps required to complete the release.

Cheers,

--
Zineb Bendhiba

Re: [Result][VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 2.14.0

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.
Hello Claus,

Totally, I'm planning to do a PR later today!

Thanks,

Le jeu. 10 nov. 2022 à 14:07, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I think we should have the CEQ 2.14.0 release in the downloads page, and
> added in the docs
> https://camel.apache.org/download/
>
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 12:52 PM Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > The vote passed with the following results:
> >
> > 6 +1 binding votes: James Netherton, Claus Ibsen, Otavio Rodolfo Piske,
> > Alexandre Gallice, Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Zineb Bendhiba
> > 2 +1 non-binding votes: Zheng Feng  and Pasquale Congiusti
> >
> > Thanks all for the votes.
> >
> > I'll go ahead with the steps required to complete the release.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > --
> > Zineb Bendhiba
> >

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> @davsclaus

Zineb

Re: [Result][VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 2.14.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen