Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2010/08/25 20:31:25 UTC

Fetchmail gmail (was: Re: Resending email from a DB repository.)

Hi Jean Luc,

I searched for "fetchmail gmail" in mailing list, but didn't find an
easy and working config for gmail.
I don't know much about slackware, but if slack fetchmail can inject
mails via smtp in james, it should do the job.

Right now, I'm trying to make fetchmail work for james 3.0.
I will send you the config I used.

Btw, you should also check that your gmail is enabled for imap
(http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77695)

Tks,

Eric

PS : To start a new thread, simply send your mail to
server-user@james.apache.org with any subject.