Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/27 12:59:00 UTC

Someone must be able to help me out here

Hello

I've created several handlers (server-side).  Because i'm not farmiliar with
Axis and WSDL i'm not sure where to go next

Now i have my andlers i need them to talk to each other from a client.

I need to write a client, whether this is a simple html, jsp doen't matter.

I need my client to talk to my server-side code and create a SOAP header.
Then I need to pass back the MessageContext from the client back to the
server-side where it can look for a certainsoap header and process it

Can anyone help me here

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters