Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Allen <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/16 11:46:09 UTC

Adding parameters to link (dynamically)

Hello

I would like to add some parameters to every link on
page. After digging in Tapestry code I suppose that
way to achieve it is creating own services (direct,
action...) and overriding getLink() method. But...
while generating links all I know are names and number
of this parameters, values shoud be calculated using
Javascript just before submitting form/clicking link.
After sending request I want to intercept links as
soon as possible and remove this extra parameters. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Tim