Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mjkelleher <mj...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 15:05:13 UTC

Variable

Hello,

Is there a variable that I can use within a POM that resolves to the
local repository path for the "current" project?  The install phase
knows this path, as it gets displayed during the install phase.  I would
like to be able to reference this same path.

Thanks,

--mike

Re: Variable

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
On Tue, August 21, 2012 6:05 am, mjkelleher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a variable that I can use within a POM that resolves to the
> local repository path for the "current" project?  The install phase
> knows this path, as it gets displayed during the install phase.  I would
> like to be able to reference this same path.
>
> Thanks,

Maven exposes the settings content just like project content in variable.
E.g. just like you can access ${project.groupId} you can access the local
repo path with

${settings.localRepositoryPath}

More info here

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/resource-filtering-sect-properties.html#resource-filtering-sect-settings-properties